Capitalization and Investments
Shorenstein Realty Investors Ten, L.P. (“Fund Ten”) was formed in 2010 with $1.233 billion of committed capital, including $75 million committed by Shorenstein; its investment period commenced in April 2011.
Fund Ten has made equity investments in the following properties:
- River North Point (formerly known as 350 West Mart Center), a 1.3 million square foot two-building office complex located in the River North submarket of Chicago, Illinois.
- Seaport Center, a 463,212 square foot two-building office complex located in the Seaport District of Boston, Massachusetts.
- 801 Gateway, a 136,075 square foot office building with a four-story shared parking garage located in South San Francisco, California.
- 33 South Sixth, a 1.6 million square foot mixed-use complex, which includes a 50-story office tower, four-level retail podium, three-story parking structure, and a ground lease encumbering the adjacent 583-room hotel located in downtown Minneapolis, Minnesota.
- 800 Bell, a 1.2 million square foot office building with a seven-story parking structure located in downtown Houston, Texas.
- Redmond Town Center, a 582,373 square foot six-building office complex located in Redmond, Washington.
- Domain 2 & 7, two office development sites, and an option on a third site, Domain 8, located in The Domain, a 304-acre, mixed-use development in Northwest Austin, Texas. In a joint venture, Fund Ten intends to develop two office buildings consisting of 361,648 square feet of office space and 25,010 square feet of ground-floor retail. Fund Ten acquired a 50% controlling interest in the entity that owns the property.
- 210 N. Green Street, an 83,167 square foot six-story building that is currently utilized as a meat packaging facility located in Chicago, Illinois. Fund Ten will fully redevelop the property into 65,000 square feet of office space and 20,000 square feet of retail space. Fund Ten acquired a 90% controlling interest in the entity that owns the property.
- 477 Madison Avenue, a 326,589 square foot office building located on the northeast corner of 51st Street and Madison Avenue in New York City. Fund Ten acquired a 47.5% leasehold interest; there are 26 years remaining on the underlying ground lease.
- Denver City Center, two adjacent office buildings encompassing 1.3 million square feet and parking for 589 vehicles located on 17th Street in Denver, Colorado.
- Center Plaza, a three building mixed-use complex totaling 717,128 square feet and parking for 575 vehicles located in downtown Boston, Massachusetts.
- Seventh & Santa Fe, a 255,000 square foot four-building complex located in the Arts District submarket of Los Angeles, California.
- Washington Square, a three building office campus totaling over 1.1 million square feet and a 7-story parking garage for 1,064 vehicles located in downtown Minneapolis, Minnesota.