Capitalization and Investments
Shorenstein Realty Investors Ten, L.P. (“Fund Ten”) was formed in 2010 with $1.233 billion of committed capital, including $75 million committed by Shorenstein; it was committed over a 41-month period.
Fund Ten has made equity investments in the following properties:
- River North Point (formerly known as 350 West Mart Center), a 1.3 million square foot two-building office complex located in the River North submarket of Chicago, Illinois.
- Seaport Center, a 464,635 square foot two-building office complex located in the Seaport District of Boston, Massachusetts.
- 801 Gateway, a 136,306 square foot office building with a shared parking garage located in South San Francisco, California.
- 33 South Sixth Street, a 1.6 million square foot mixed-use complex, which includes a 50-story office tower, four-level retail podium, three-story parking structure, and a ground lease encumbering the adjacent 583-room hotel located in downtown Minneapolis, Minnesota.
- 800 Bell Street, a 1.2 million square foot office building with a seven-story parking structure located in downtown Houston, Texas.
- Redmond Town Center, a 582,373 square foot, six-building office complex located in Redmond, Washington.
- Domain 2 & 7, two office development sites, and an option on a third site, Domain 8, located in The Domain, a 304-acre, mixed-use development in Northwest Austin, Texas. In a joint venture, Fund Ten intends to develop two office buildings consisting of 361,648 square feet of office space and 25,010 square feet of ground-floor retail. Fund Ten acquired a 50% controlling interest in the entity that owns the property.
- 210 N. Green Street, an 83,167 square foot six-story building that is currently utilized as a meat packaging facility located in Chicago, Illinois. Fund Ten acquired a 90% controlling interest in the entity that owns the property.
- 477 Madison Avenue, a 326,589 square foot office building located on the northeast corner of 51st Street and Madison Avenue in New York City. Fund Ten acquired a 47.5% leasehold interest in the property.
- Denver City Center, two adjacent office buildings encompassing 1.3 million square feet and parking for 589 vehicles located on 17th Street in Denver, Colorado.
- Center Plaza, a three building mixed-use complex totaling 717,128 square feet and parking for 575 vehicles located in downtown Boston, Massachusetts.
- Ford Factory, a 255,000 square foot four-building complex located in the Arts District submarket of Los Angeles, California.
- Washington Square, an office campus totaling over 1.1 million square feet located in downtown Minneapolis, Minnesota, which includes 3 office buildings, a 7-story parking garage known as Hennepin Ramp, and a development site entitled for multiple uses including residential, office, retail, or hotel.